Odisha Public Service Commission has discharged its most recent warning. The points of interest of this enrollment notice are as per the following. Numerous individuals are searching for these OPSC Jobs. Here you can discover OPSC notice, OPSC syllabus, qualification, age, and different points of interest.
Alljobsguru is a most recent site in India. This site is work entryway of various most recent notices. Here you can discover Govt, Private and other employment subtle elements. OPSC Recruitment 2018 Numerous individuals are searching for Latest Govt Job Notifications. So here you can discover every one of these points of interest. You can likewise discover Latest Private employment warnings.
Instructive Qualification of Latest OPSC Recruitment 2018
Before going to apply for these occupations discover the instructive capabilities. The OPSC qualification criteria is as per the following. This is the base instructive capability subtle elements
- The hopeful must have the M.B.B.S or proportional degree
- The capability must be Medical College perceived by India
- You ought to have a substantial declaration under Odisha enlistment act
- Applicant has a place with SC/ST and PW competitors no compelling reason to pay the examination expense.
- The composed examination will be held at Cuttack
The choice procedure of OPSC medicinal officer occupations includes two rounds. The two rounds are as per the following.
- Composed examination
- Profession Marking
Likewise, read the accompanying articles
- Thinking Syllabus for All Competitive Exams 2017
- Fitness syllabus for every single aggressive exam
- English syllabus for every single focused exam
The aggregate Percentage is isolated into 30% for profession stamping and 70% for composed exam.
Before going to apply for this activity, take after the critical dates of this notice.
- Opening date of online application: 19/12/2017
- Shutting date of online application: 17/01/2018
- Last date of receipt of examination charge: 20/01/2018
- The last date of receipt of Hard duplicate: 29/01/2018